Logged out

Why did my app log me out?? Tonight at 7:25 pm

Ours is doing the same and saying that it’s an invalid phone number everytime we try to log back in.

Mine let me log in right away… but now I’m freaked out!

Mine did the same thing , and I’m still not able to log in …

My app logged me out and will not log back in. I can log in with the browser. I now get the error message “Please enter a valid number.” Can someone please assist and address what exactly the issue is?

Wyze is currently working on this issue. See update in this thread below:

1 Like

Same here. Get invaidphonenumber when trying to login to the app.

So data breach? Should I change my pw?

It wouldn’t be a bad idea just for security reasons. Nothing has been confirmed at this point though. Some of the information has been confirmed to be false. Wyze will send out another update as soon as the investigation is complete.

What actions should users take?

For now, we have yet to verify a breach. Users can further secure their accounts by changing their passwords and implementing two-factor authentication in the Wyze app

Wyze intentionally logged everyone out, as a security precaution, but they haven’t been able to verify an actual data breach yet. They’ll post any future updates here.

1 Like

Hi everyone, I’m closing this thread. Please see the below thread and continue the conversation there. Because everyone’s token was reset, the 2FA servers are being overloaded with people trying to log back in. It’s essentially now a DDOS by the user community.

1 Like