Larger back button in app

I would love it if the back button (the < symbol in the upper left corner of the app) was larger and easier to reach. It would make it easier to switch from one camera to the next. Another suggestion would be to have a “next” button that would allow you to jump to the next camera if you are viewing several cameras sequentially. That would be easier than having to go “back” after selecting camera #1 in order to select camera #2, camera #3, etc.

In lieu of the “Next” button, why not implement side swipe? Does not cover portions of the image.

I also posted about a bigger “Back” button before. This is especially critical for iPads. It’s because Apple made the corners less sensitive to touch to avoid false touches. It seems people grasp the corners when holding iPads. That’s exactly where the back button is.

3 Likes

How do you do side swipe?

1 Like

Wyze Team, I am a big guy and I use your app often all day. One thing Id like to ask… Can we please enlarge the Back Button on the app? I find it to be a real pain in the butt to click that tiny arrow and spend too much time repeatedly trying to just get back to my former spot. The arrow is just too small.
Screenshot 2022-07-19 140802

4 Likes

Wyze app back button

Back button on the wyze app for both Android and iPhone are too small.

4 Likes

So what’s the status on this team?

3 Likes

Will there be a change? or will we larger men just be tripping over the settings for millennia to come?

3 Likes

Wyze Team…so you completely ignored the request for a larger back button. Fine…how about you update the app so we can swipe back and make it modern like every other app. I click that damn back button repeatedly and zero happens. Cmon Man!! make this app work!!

4 Likes

BACK button hotspot is too small

My users (and myself) find it takes multiple tries to hit the back button. Please enlarge the hotspot a little.

Screenshot_20221104_155417

4 Likes

Agreed!!! The back button (top left of screen) on almost all menu navigations is very difficult to tap. The left side of the tappable area seems to be cut off by the layout that is in line with the content below.

1 Like

@WyzeJasonJ, and thoughts or updates on this one? The one handed UX on the app is really bad because of this.

1 Like

My last post in this thread requesting this feature which would take them editing one line of code to fix… was 14 months ago.

I would not hold my breath :joy:

1 Like