GUI improvements

I think I posted something similar in the past. Wyze should hire a GUI usability person. The current app has a lot of small things that can be improved immensely.

I already pointed out before that the app should remember which of the “Favorites”, “Devices” and “Automation” was last used so the next time you open the app, it’s already selected as before.

In the event filters section, one can choose camera groups and individual cameras. But all the cameras are all lumped together into a long unwieldy list. Would have been better if the individual cameras are lumped under their group like in a tree view. And also retain whether a particular tree node is collapsed or not.

A usability expert would be nice. Someone to smooth out the roughness left by engineers.

Yeah, I’ve complained about some of the design choices in the past, and I think @p2788deal makes some excellent points here. I’d like to see more suggestions like this in this Wishlist topic, which already has some ideas for improving the use of color, among other things: