Fix-It Friday - April 2024

In trying to troubleshoot the Error When clicking on microSD from the Event Tab it says there is no microSD installed I manually flashed my problem v3 back to firmware 4.36.11.7071. I used a 32GB Micro SD card formatted in FAT32. I did a Full Format in Windows 11. I moved the BIN file to the root of the SD card and inserted the card into the v3. Once firmware 4.36.11.7071 was up and running, I ejected the SD card and re-inserted the card and formatted it again this time within the App then did a in App firmware update to get to 4.36.11.7095. I then ejected the SD card again and re-inserted the card and formatted it again and did a firmware update within the App to get to 4.36.11.8391.

On each firmware version I tried the Event Playback button and still received the no SD card error. I am beginning to think the bug is in recent versions of the App causing newly setup v3 cameras to have this issue.

I am Tagging @WyzeJasonJ so he has my observations and hopefully it is helpful in tracking down this bug.

2 Likes