Fix-It Friday 4/1/22

That is a ridiculous and incorrect statement. My response from 9 hours ago IN THIS SAME THREAD clearly answers those questions and goes much further to try and point out the issue to Wyze.

If you/they can’t parse my more detailed response for the answers, there’s a much bigger problem here.

That said, so you’ll stop stating that no one is providing Wyze answers to their questions, here are answers to their questions…

• Confirm that the app reports network connection. YES
  • Are you able to arm/disarm using the keypad? Can you do it using the app? I DON’T HAVE A KEYPAD, AS STATED IN MY PREVIOUS REPLY.
  • Try holding the Reset button on the hub to reboot it ANSWERED IN MY PREVIOUS REPLY
  • If you’re having issues with your sensors, what is the message you see when they fail to pair? Is it failing 100% of the time or are you able to succeed sometimes? ANSWERED IN MY PREVIOUS REPLY
  • Please submit a Wyze Sense Hub log after trying to pair your sensor with the date, time, and time zone that it failed in. Afterward, please post the log number here! ANSWERED IN MY PREVIOUS REPLY
1 Like