Firmware Release - 12/7/22

We have Wyze Cam v2 and Pan firmware releasing with bug fixes for setting syncing and connectivity. We also have Wyze Cam Outdoor firmware that has exFAT microSD card compatibility and bug fixes! :handshake:

Read our Release Notes:

Wyze Cam v2: 4.9.9.1574

Wyze Cam Pan: 4.10.9.1574

Wyze Cam Outdoor Base Station: 4.16.4.452
12/12/22 Note: This firmware is being re-opened because the bug preventing the settings from sticking is found only on the camera firmware. We have a beta build that addresses the camera firmware going out to testers this week.
12/8/22 Note: This firmware is paused while we look into reports of the rotate 180 degrees setting needing to be reapplied every time the user enters the live stream page.

Wyze Cam Outdoor v1: 4.17.4.394
12/8/22 Note: This firmware is paused while we look into reports of the rotate 180 degrees setting needing to be reapplied every time the user enters the live stream page.

Wyze Cam Outdoor v2: 4.48.4.394

9 Likes

3 out of 4, not bad :anguished:
I Updated all 4 Version one WCO then the base. Three of the cams reconnected with out issue. The cam 8 feet from the base would not connect so I had to power cycle the base and the cam again. I brought the camera inside next to the base and did a second power cycle, The cam is now back in it’s home in the garage and working fine again.

2 Likes

This is a pain, How could you have tested this software release and not have discovered this problem
I have to rotate the image on several camera’s ever time I decide to stream data from them…!!
pvp

Wyze Cam Outdoor Base Station: 4.16.4.452

Wyze Cam Outdoor v1: 4.17.4.394

1 Like