Events gone

When are we expecting events to return? All my events just disappeared for my entire account history even though it was working after the AWS downage. Am paying Cam+ user

1 Like

Hopefully they are still working on it.

I hope previous events are restored.

1 Like

I sure wish people would LOOK at the forum before posting a new thread about a system outage (that already has dozens of message threads about the ongoing system outage)…

2 Likes

If what I read elsewhere is correct, they have disabled Events on purpose because people were seeing events from other people’s cameras. Basically a massive security snafu that was giving people indirect access (via Events) to other people’s cameras.

Without events the cameras are useless to me as I don’t have the time to sit here watching 13 live feeds all day.

As far as I’m concerned, their outage (going on almost 15 hours now) has not been fixed and will not actually be fixed until Events are available again.

1 Like

This is probably the best thread to watch on the current Wyze system status today.

2 Likes

From what I understand is that the thumbnail was the issue. I have not read or seen anything that indicated anyone had camera access or was able to play an event and see someone else’s. The Thumbnail associated to the event was incorrect.

3 Likes