Dr.know has joined the Maven team!

Hi, everyone!

We are pleased to announce that @dr.know has been kind enough to accept our invitation to the intrepid Maven team. If you’re reading this, I can just about guarantee that you’ve already seen him running around here answering questions, tagging teams as needed, and more. We’re excited to have him on the team and look forward to how it will impact our beloved forum! :grin:

Please give a warm welcome to our resident mad doctor, @dr.know!

22 Likes

Woot! sFun_banana Congrats and welcome to the Maven team @dr.know! Thank you for the mega-helpful support you provide to this forum! thumbsup

11 Likes

Well deserved :+1:welcome aboard @dr.know keep up the good work ya been doin

11 Likes

Congrats, Doc! Welcome aboard! :grin: :+1:

10 Likes

Congrats @dr.know !

Ps. You’re buying :beers: :slightly_smiling_face:

11 Likes

Nice going good doctor. :slight_smile:

11 Likes

Congrats @dr.know
You’ll do a great job. :slightly_smiling_face:

11 Likes

A big congratulations to you @dr.know and well deserved. :trophy: You’re a great contribution to the Wyze community and thanks for helping. :smiley: :tada:

11 Likes

Congrats @dr.know and thank you for all the contributions you have been giving

10 Likes

Congrats! :beers:

10 Likes

congrats and welcome to the team! @dr.know :confetti_ball:

10 Likes

Hey Doc congrats !!

5 Likes

Welcome and congratulations @dr.know!
You’ve been really helpful in this community and I’m glad you decided to join the Mavens team!
Continue to be the helpful, kind, and knowledgeable user you are!

7 Likes

That’s great news! Glad to hear it!

Now don’t let the other Mavens sell you any elevator tickets. The elevator has not worked in years. But there is an escalator! Now I currently have the best priced escalator tickets just cash app me 200 bucks and I will set you up with primo escalator access!

8 Likes

Geee Thanks @rbruceporter
Seeing as need your phone number for the cash app, will be sending you my Mervyn’s credit card number via encrypted private message and a picture of my Radio Shack Lifetime Free Battery Club card slightly worn.
Just to confirm, these best priced escalator rickets still work on the Stariway to Heaven.

6 Likes

If you have rickets you should probably not take the stairs.

6 Likes

Thank you for the spell check @Customer! Its a long treck to Heaven :cricket:.

4 Likes

:joy::rofl::joy:

5 Likes

Thanks @Hemi didn’t know that. Learn something new every day. :yum:
Rickets was once a major public health problem in the United States. Fortunately, when cow’s milk was fortified with vitamin D in the early 1930s, rickets was almost completely eradicated.

7 Likes