Double camera mount?

Has any made or does anyone sell a bracket or mount that holds 2 cameras? I have one mounted under the eve at the back corner of my house pointing at the side yard and would like to mount another cam back to back to the 1st one pointing at the back yard.

1 Like

Since they are magnetic, you can get a decent metal bracket from your local home improvement store. The magnetic mounts work wonders for me.

1 Like

Please post pics if you find a good mount

20190225_133534_resized
Here is my current setup. It’s an outdoor enclosure with mounting bracket from Amazon. What I’d like to see is something just like this ,but that can accept a second camera without having to add a second mounting bracket. One bracket attached to the roof that holds 2 cams, each in an outdoor enclosure.

You can try looking here: Thingiverse Wyze

Check with the creators if you don’t have a 3d printer, alternatively sites like: 3d print services

I have made such a dual mount for a neighbor.
When I get back in town, I will post information
about it.
Till later.

Hello trekgod3.
A couple of months ago I put up cameras for a neighbor. They were mounted under the two front corners eaves of his garage looking across the front and out to the driveway. Recently he wanted another camera looking down the side of his house. The east corner L-bracket was modified for another camera. See pictures below.

C%201

Victor Maletic

1 Like