Could it be possible for the vacuum to call for help?

Got the new vacuum and its great. I was wondering since this thing is pretty smart, would it be possible for it to call for help if it gets stuck? We have had a couple instances where it either got stuck between some chairs or sucked up a charging cable and could not go anywhere. Since it knows its movements and it can talk, maybe there would be a way for it so figure out that is is not going anywhere and ask for help?
This would be a really neat addition.
Thanks
Charles

1 Like

Each time mine has gotten stuck or entangled, it shoots me a notification asking for me to remove the blockage.

Any idea why mine doesn’t push a notification to my iPhone when it’s stuck? Under the vacuum settings “Notifications” is on and I checked my iPhone notification settings for Wyze and they are on. Thanks!

Do you have any rules or schedules that disables notifications during a certain timeframe?

Other than that, I’m not sure why you wouldn’t be getting them.

Thank you, that wasn’t exactly it but I think I found it. I didn’t notice on the app main screen that there is a little bell on the top right. Mine had “zzz” so I clicked it and it enabled notifications. I haven’t ran the vacuum yet, but if it doesn’t work I’ll be back. Thanks again!

1 Like