0 voters

point_rightpig2pig2pig2

1 Like

Sorry. Thought I had the safety on. It’ll grow back. :grin:

:confused:

:bowing_man:

1 Like

:smile_cat:

I think the problem with having fun is people may think the poll is not serious. It is totally serious. A serious poll. Fun and serious are strange bedfellows maybe but they mate. Well.

Really.

1 Like

May I ask you a serious question?

(I have the safety on.)

1 Like

Sure, but the comment about the safety made me laugh. :grin:

1 Like

Is it in Wyze’ interest for their customers to be highly-informed about business, technology and Wyze products?

I’m highly informed and that is why I am still using and will continue to use the 2.50.9 (1) iOS app. Thank you to all the brave users who are ("Testing ) the 3.0 app. :smiley:

2 Likes

Would Wyze’ business thrive if they had millions of customers like you?

I would have told them to put all their money in the stock market Yesterday. :laughing:

1 Like

How long are you planing to hold off upgrading?

1 Like

30 Years :grin:

1 Like

Until it is in his interest. :grin:

Start buying now froggy. :rofl:

Apple, NvIdia, Alphabet, Tesla, Microsoft, Meta and Amazon

2 Likes

Since this reads like a closed-ended “yes or no” question and the “and” operator is used, I think the short answer is “no”.

I think someone could argue that it’s in Wyze’s interest for their customers to be highly informed about their (Wyze’s) products so that they (customers) can maximize their use of the products and be able to make educated word-of-mouth referrals to grow the userbase, though I don’t have any insight into any marketing numbers and really have no idea how the importance of something like this these days would compare with its power for driving growth in the early days of the company.

Technology encompasses so much knowledge in so many different areas that even being highly informed about technology can leave significant gaps. Many Forum posts indicate that a lot of users (I would guess probably a higher percentage here than in a random sample of the United States population, for instance) have experience somewhere in the field of information technology, but a lot of people even in this online community are here asking questions because they want to be better informed and use Wyze’s technology in ways I hadn’t considered, like a recent topic where the original poster plans to use Wyze cameras to study snail feeding behaviors and cited an academic paper that described this kind of use case.

Business[1]…maybe not so much. Again, speaking in general terms, knowing how a company operates doesn’t seem like it’s necessary in order for a customer to consume that company’s products or services. I’m not highly informed about the business of agriculture, but I still eat food.

Brief disclaimer: I don’t work for, or in any way represent, Wyze nor any of its corporate B-R-D-T-F-K-L-M-G-H-R-K-W-T-F-N-Y-L-K-P-Q-W-Q-R-T-D-F-P-L-M-K-Q-K-W-Q-Q-Q-Q-Q-Q-Q-Q-Q-…Q-Q-Q-S-T-F-J-R-Q-M-T-S-D-T-Q-M-P-R-F-T-D-P-D-P-L-H-R-K-T-B-T-Fbusiness partners. I’m just a lowly user. Someone should offer me a job, not just one making silly memes for :frog:s.

1. This is one of the best things I’ve ever seen on Saturday Night Live and one of the main reasons I like Will Forte’s work so much. ↩︎

1 Like

Then you must be younger than I thought! :rofl:

1 Like