Wyze smart coffee maker

New product idea. WYZE smart coffee maker. Because it’s wiser to schedule your morning cup ahead of time.

Stop. They make these with Timers. Too much of a liability to make “smart”

A quick search shows there are many wi-fi enabled makers. Not suggesting WYZE make one but many companies do.

The new smart plug coming out will accomplish that for all coffee makers. No need to try to Market kitchen utensils

Coffee makers with timers lose their programming when their power is lost. At least my Cuisinart does.

1 Like

As long as we are branching out into quite a few smart items. How about a Wyze Coffee maker that I can turn on from the app?

Will not work on mine, Just turning on the electricity will not get it to brew

1 Like

Just plug in your existing unit with a Wyze plug

2 Likes

Made my $10 Mr. Coffee coffee maker from walmart smart with a plug.

2 Likes

I would love to see wyze make a smart coffee maker. I currently have a smart coffee maker produced by Smarter. I love it! It would be great to one by wyze. The company is know for cheap, simple, easy self install, quality products; with that in mind a think a coffee make would make a great addition to the wyze smart home ecosystem.

Just plug your coffeemaker into a Wyze smart plug!

1 Like

I would definitely buy a smart coffee maker made by Wyze!

would definitely buy a smart coffee maker made by Wyze! I own many of their products, and they never fail to impress me. I currently use a smart coffee maker to brew a pot or cup of coffee every morning without getting out of bed, with the fantastic help of Wifi. I think these innovations have an incredible impact on our lives, and I’m happy to take part in them. Innovative coffee makers are more expensive than traditional machines, but I think they’re totally worth it for the boost of productivity they offer.

[Mod Edit]: Referral link removed.