Wyze Cam v3, Wyze Cam Pan v2, Wyze Plug 2021 Firmware Beta Test 2/14/2022

My Garage Plug was offline again this morning as well. Perhaps there’s something in common with “garage” plugs? :upside_down_face:

1 Like

My plugs have been blinking for a month… until there is another firmware update on plugs from .179 not gonna bother to set up again… my old .80 original plugs have stayed online without issue.

My test device has not gone offline since setting the below trigger rules

FW 1.2.0.179
Log ID 514648

*Don’t judge my poor spelling, I know… I’ve made it this far in life :rofl: Let’s just go with Humidfier On.

2 Likes

I don’t use any of the Wyze environmental monitoring items though so can’t test… I’m fairly wrapped up in Wireless Tags for many years now

I’d be curious if anyone else got the same result by adding a trigger rule, regardless of trigger device.

1 Like

I will try when I get home

EDIT

@R.Good , added the Trigger Rule to test. Here it is. let me know if you think it should be changed at all…

1 Like

I re-configured a few plugs and added them to rules that turn them on and off 1 time a day. they seem to be staying online.

you might be on to something with the rule. trick. ill report back if they go offline again

1 Like

Well, my Camera plug just went offline. This is the one I set the Rule up for, so it did not work for me.

@WyzeBaohua

My Plug which controls a Wyze Surge Protector with 6 Cameras attached went offline. Removing it from the outlet and then putting back in seems to have corrected it.

I submitted a log for it: 524526

1 Like

Done with logs, done with Wyze Plugs (at a minimum).

Another plug offline and lost Credentials to auto connect. I had to reset it up, but did not remove it from the app to keep the rules assigned.

Log submitted: 527423

1 Like

Mine are still online with the on/off rule. I’ll let you all know if that changes

Sorry for the trouble. For the plug offline issue, @AmanJ is going to release a beta firmware this week. Please test if that firmware can fix this issue. Thank you so much.

5 Likes

This may be coincidental, but now my Wyze doorbell is going offline at least 3 times a week. Cutting the power and turning it back on restores the connection, but I’m tired of the whole situation with the outlets and now the doorbell, I’m just going to junk it and get a reliable unit, learned my lesson paying for cheap and expecting reliability.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.