Wyze Cam recognizing FedEx, UPS, Amazon etc

I did a search and did not find anything on this topic. Is there a plan for Wyze to incorporate built in recognition of logos such as FedEx, UPS, Amazon etc.? Reason being, I get a lot of deliveries throughout the week and it would be very handy to see if there’s a possible delivery person on my property at a quick glance of the notification. This is probably a stretch request but as this technology continues to improve, I don’t see why that wouldn’t be something that could be possible. Now I don’t know the legal ramifications of this (if any) but I certainly think it would be worth exploring. Getting a notification of a ‘person’ on my property is fine; maybe it’s the kid next door getting his baseball out of my yard, but taking that another step further “Possible FedEx delivery” would be fantastic. This would be something I’d pay a little extra for. Thoughts?

MODERATOR NOTE:

For future reference, please search the #wishlist and #roadmap categories before submitting a new #wishlist topic. Use these links to search each category:

Search Wishlist (enter your search word/s after #wishlist in the search box)
Search Roadmap (enter your search word/s after #roadmap in the search box)

Please read through How to Use the Wishlist and How to Read the Roadmap.

You can now hop on over to the merged topic (see below) and VOTE for it. For your vote to count, you must click the VOTE button at the top of the page.

A post was merged into an existing topic: Delivery Vehicle Identification