View On PC/Browser (Windows / Mac / Chromebook)

Sorry. I have 6 cameras that I wish to view at least 4 simultaneous live feeds. I’ve only been able to display 3 live cams at once, then have to scroll down to see the other 3 live feeds. Ultimately would like to see all 6 simultaneously in a pane-type view.

1 Like

So, because you don’t have a problem using Bluestacks and a personal device at work the people that do should be ignored?
I and others in this thread are not allowed to use, or even bring, personal devices at work. We are allowed to view web pages that the firewall lets through.
I don’t care if Wyze ever developes something, I have a workaround. Others don’t want to use workarounds.

“The letter of the law” at every company I worked at is that company owned resources are not to be used for personal reasons, this includes cpus, storage, printers and network. However, this was never enforced anywhere I’ve worked. They understand this is too strict and unrealistic like you said; everyone needs some internet access during working hours including the CEO and the HR people; they’re probably the most violators themselves. The kicker is, they won’t say anything at the time, but they could still use it against you, if need be, because it’s a company policy. This is their ace in the hole. To be safe, I use my own laptop and the company-allowed guest access. This way, at least I wouldn’t be using their cpus and storage. My 2 cents, I advise against using a work computer for anything other than work related functions.

1 Like

Humm, I may be missing something, how do you see simultaneous live feeds for multiple cameras on your phone? I can see the cameras in the “Home” section, but that’s not live feed, I’d have to go to “Events”, select the device, and then select livestream for only that camera.

If you have a kindle HD you can put on google play store on it.

1 Like

In the Wyze app, if you group 4 cameras together and then tap on that group, you can see all 4 cameras live feed at once in landscape mode

5 Likes

Ah… ok, that worked. Thanks much!

3 Likes

You’re welcome!

3 Likes

Yep, but in Bluestacks, it only displays 3 cams stacked in a column. Only 3 visible at a time.

That’s because to see four at once (in the phone app), you have to rotate to landscape view. There’s a Rotote Screen option in BlueStacks, but I can’t seem to get it to stick when the Wyze app is open.

I can get the app to rotate in Bluestacks but it turns all the cams on their sides. The app doesn’t behave as it does on a mobile device.

Great but i have 7 cameras and it drops all the time. Not a good solution. I’m almost 60 eyes are bad. Phone is not a good solution

Maybe look in to a Kindle 10 or 8. Just got to put on play store to use the Wyze app.

1 Like

Agreed! I work from home and like monitoring live feeds. Unfortunately I’m over the Bluestacks solution. Just not robust enough for more than 2 cams and mobile devices are not an option, in my opinion.

Rotating is not the right solution. Try this: create a second instance of BlueStacks and pick the second group of cameras. You should now see all 6, 3 to a group. Seems to work fine for me.

1 Like

Have done so before but it requires a bit of the pc’s resources.

That’s true. Not an elegance solution; it would be ideal to see everything in one instance, but at least it’s a viable workaround for some to consider.

1 Like

That’s true too. I have Google Play Store and many productivity and news apps from their Play Store on my 10 inch Kindle which I bought when it was on sale for about $100. Very handy.
Also, I find it to be the most convenient screen to use to create new Routines, etc. on the Alexa app so I do a lot of my Home Automation on that 10 inch screen.

1 Like

Nest has app for phones not for windows. You sign in to Nest on the web to look at the cams. They can do this is here because you sign in here to chat.

1 Like

It looks like this has been a topic for discussion for a long time.

Competing products of similar cost like Reolink are doing this, and it appears that they are doing it well. How about it? I wish I hadn’t chosen so quickly, because it doesn’t look like you are advancing the product beyond some firmware updates, and I am sure this is a priority for your customers, including myself. The phone feature is nice, but no badges in iOS is disappointing. The cameras and the app work great, which I will definitely give you thumbs up for.