View On PC/Browser (Windows / Mac / Chromebook)

It’s good that it works for you… But it shouldn’t be so convoluted to just stream the cameras to a PC

1 Like

Hmmmm According to your post, he must be some kind of work

Angus when I read some of your replies I think of the devils advocate

Yes exactly. I don’t want Wyze to ignore this requested feature, they are doing that without my support. I want it as much as most but also don’t mind using tinyCam as I have other brand cameras too.
I just don’t see it happening any time soon as the only plus for Wyze is shutting us up. :grin: It wouldn’t really add value to the cameras.

Wyze does not have to offer the PV/Mac software for free. I would gladly pay to have this feature, much better than having cam plus

I have no intention paying for what should be natively supported. I am at the point where I hate Wyse. I see them, as scammers. 3 years of coming soon. Should have been the first thing done before the pan cam or v2 existed. That’s how long I been feed this line of bs its coming soon.

All you do is make up excuses and support being scammed for more money. I hate reading your comments.

By reading your responses I’m fairly sure you aren’t actually reading my comments.

I am not the person that suggested paying for a solution.

You’ve got a lot of misguided hate don’t you?
The company name is Wyze.

I would like to know if you have plans in the future to display multiple camera views on a monitor and Android for security purposes?
This may require developing a device to accept the signals of each camera or the ability to link to the cloud.
I currently have 16 views (real time) on a wired camera system for my home.
I would like to upgrade this with my WYZE cameras, doorbell, electric door locks and such.
I would also like this to be stand alone from my current security system.

You can have 4 caneras at a time on Android now.

That’s nice to know about android but you can have four on iOS devices also iPad or iPhone

@stoneman37 specifically asked about Android not iOS.

It was simply a value added statement Angus, don’t get your panties in a wad

Who told you about the panties?
I mean… what panties?

A little birdie… you know the one

@Wyze

If this is not a prioritized feature in development, is this something we could crowdfund you to develop? I’m sure there are a lot of people who would pay (and I’m sure there are plenty of folks who would not be willing to pay).

BUT they could roll it into CAM+ IMO
@wyzoCam can we get a update its been almost a year.

1 Like

Witch doctors, soothe sayers, snake oil salesmen, Liars, cheats and every other type of deceitful persons do business just like this.

IMPORTANT: I would highly recommend you consider Googles Flutter as a tool that would allow you to develop your codebase once, and then be able to support multiple devices, multiple OS with 95% code reuse. You’re backend can remain the same, all you’d change is your client code. It even interfaces with various web frameworks as well. SERIOUSLY, not having browser support is hurting your sales. I’ve got 3 cameras, looking to expand another 8 cameras. Not having web support is causing me to rethink. I did get your the Cam Pan to work with iSpy, so at least I have a work around. But native support/app is much preferred…

2 Likes

Exactly true. I Support Wyze, but am embarrassed by their inability to address this issue, which would DOUBLE SALES at a minimum for sure

1 Like

Lack of access via a Windows desktop computer is pretty much one of the only reasons I can’t recommend the Wyze Cams to friends and family. Most of my friends and family are WINDOWS PC users and they just wouldn’t understand me getting them a product that only works from their smartphone… Sadness…

1 Like