View On PC/Browser (Windows / Mac / Chromebook)

It’s been a couple months since I posted on this thread. Skimming through I see more of the same…complaints, Android workarounds, and threats of “leaving Wyze” to go to cameras 2-3 times more expensive for this one feature.

We are all entitled to our respective opinion, but I’ve now been using my RTSP build setup for over 6 months and I love it. Finally figured put the last bug of dual mac address issues with other like minded individuals in the RTSP thread.

I run 12 cameras through a browser with the perk of accessing them through the Wyze app. I took the time to learn how to do it and got past the excuses of waiting for a company to address what I needed.

The $20 cam at it’s current feature set is a steal. I get this is a feature you’d like and I also agree, but there are ways to tackle it now if you want a low cost option. You will, however, need to put some effort into it.

And the effort is rewarded - we had a medical emergency that I was able to get recordings on the event because I used RTSP to build my browser based solution.

I’ll chime in again in 6 months…still running a browser based continuous capture setup and adding more cams. You can keep posting here (vote at a minimum as that’s the real number that’s needed) but just know you can control your own destiny if you’d like as well :slight_smile:

2 Likes