Remote Live Stream nearly impossible today

I was getting the same

1 Like

You’re welcome, deeanjo! I’m always happy to help! :smiley:

1 Like

The ring works on 2.4 and 5 ghz. Had a problem that my gateway settings turned off the 2.4 and lost the wyze cameras but the ring worked fine. Also Iphone works on 5ghz too. The Wyze cameras only work on 2.4 ghz.

Past few days it has been working for me to connect from cellualr/LTE. It prompted me to upgrade camera firmware this morning, I upgraded. Then issue coming up again, I can’t connect from cellular/LTE!

1 Like

The issue has come back. It was ok for a few days and now I have excatly the same issue.

1 Like

@UserCustomerGwen,
@WyzeTao,

I have not had the issue today. Maybe the Wyze team can look into it. :slight_smile:

The best I can recommend is to submit more logs now using the Wyze App as well as the Wyze tool so if there is an issue, they can get ahead of it.

Same here, still working well these days.

@taejoo1023 and @Michiel, do you have an error message when you try to connect? And have you been able to connect while using the same network as your Wyze Cam? If you’re near your camera, what color is the status light and does it flash?

We’re sorry that you’re having trouble connecting again! :frowning:

Yes, I have been able to connect while using the same network as Wyze Cam. Just not able to cellular. I am not near camera, but not sure what color of the status light is.

Connection failed ( error code 0 )
Please try: 1. Exit app and retry 2. Power cycle the camera 3. Reboot the router

2 Likes

Thanks for the information! Could you please send in a log through the Help & Feedback section of Account in the Wyze app? Once you send it in, you will receive a support ticket number in a reply email. Please give that number to me so that I can bring it up with the team.

just +1’ing what everyone’s saying to get another datapoint: the live stream had disappeared for a few days, it came back. Now, since about 12h ago it’s gone again (that is: step 3/3 is timing out and retrying). Working from within own wifi network, not from outside of it (my device location is New Zealand)

4 Likes

Follow up, I am currently unable to live stream from a remote source on either LTE or my corporate wifi network on any cameras. Same time out on the 3rd step. no actual error number given. I’ve just sent log info from the wyze tool.

2 Likes

Wyze Ticket 186259. Thanks.

1 Like

Adding on for updates…

Same, as of last 24 hours:

• either takes 5 minutes to connect to both my Wyze cams

OR

• I get the same message mentioned by the others.

This is on both local WiFi and remote… working from home so WiFi is NOT the issue. Have hard rebooted both numerous times with no luck.

I just got my cameras so I’m debating just returning them and going with a different brand.

1 Like

Can you submit a ticket from the app and include the app logs and then post the ticket number here for them to look into it?

The more people with issues that send in reports and logs could help them isolate the problem quicker.

1 Like

I tried, it requires the user of the ‘mail’ app on my iphone that I don’t use… So no i can’t.

I submitted a ticket on the website from here though. Best I can do.

Wyze Ticket 186201

2 Likes

If you are able to access it, can you send @UserCustomerGwen or @WyzeTao the MAC address of one or all of the cameras giving issues. It is under device info in the app.

1 Like

They don’t seem to be connecting at all now.

The MAC address is also printed on the bottom of the V2 or back of the Pan.

Also, when you generate the support email from within the app but before you send it, you should see the log file as an attachment of the draft email. You may be able to grab it from there, export it, then attach it to a reply to the support email received in your regular email program.

1 Like

I appreciate it, but I have already addressed this friend:

‘I tried, it requires the user of the ‘mail’ app on my iphone that I don’t use… So no i can’t.
I submitted a ticket on the website from here though. Best I can do.
Wyze Ticket 186201’