Problems scheduling my switches

I have a Wyze plug and a switch that are going ON and OFF at completely different times than they are scheduled (Several hours off).

Can anyone tell me the correct way to get them to agree (sync) with actual time where I live ?

Can someone tell me how to sync my plugs and switches so that they are matched with local time?

One of my plugs is going ON and OFF but not following the Schedule assigned to it (off by a few hours).

Merged a few other new posts into this longer thread as it seems like they are ultimately all related to the same underlying issue of this thread.

Because of how deep some of these issues sound, I would highly suggest for @tlhutch4 to create device and app logs and contact Support. I’d say the user community and volunteers have done a wonderful job trying to hash it out.

User community and volunteers have been great.
I am not advanced enough get into creating device and app logs and am ready to let this go.
The only way I would go forward is to speak to a Wyze tech directly. The Forum is great but I’m done typing everything without being able to talk to a Wyze expert.