Problem connecting to server

Hi,

I needed to uninstall and reinstall the Wyze app because I was experiencing all kinds of issues (as usual).

After reinstalling, when I try to login to my account, I receive a login error, problem connecting to server. I am connected no problem on my pixel phone and other samsung tablet.

On this Samsung S6, it will not log back to my account.

And yes I am connected to the wifi and internet with the tablet. I can access internet, access and view all of my other brand of cams.

I received an email from Wyze about a new connection but that was me. Am I now stuck from connecting to my account for a couple of hours or what else could be the problem?

Thanks for any help.

P.s. I attached a picture of the error message. Not sure it will show.
Android version 10, Samsung S6 lite tablet, latest app from google store, cam has latest firmware.

SmartSelect_20210216-085619_Wyze

What version? Saying the exact version number so depending on when folks read this, “latest ____” may be a different version that’s available then. Plus there is the camera production and beta sides of things and saying the number will help narrow down issues.

Is there a VPN at play here?

Also the exact time it occurred. I’ve had problems connecting but I’m presently on a real poor ISP.

1 Like

Version is 2.17.7. No VPN.

Problem occured at the time I posted the original post and it is still occuring at this time. 11:00AM Eastern time, february 16 2021.,

I am not having ISP problems. I am connected to the internet, many other RELIABLE cams and I can access the Wyzecams from 2 other Android devices, I can use Netflix 4K, Amazon prime so NO it’s not an ISP problem. I will not try to logoff my other Android devices in case I get stuck not being able to login from any devices.

I still need access to the Wyzecams for now until I replace all of my Wyzecams with better cameras and especially a better and more reliable app.

Problem now fixed at 12:00pm. Back in. I guess I just needed to wait.