Preorder Shipping Update #40 Week of 9/8/2021

Preorder Shipping Update #40

Week of 9/8/2021!

Hey hey hey! Jimmy from Wyze back with more updates. Ready for me to catch you up on the status of your preordered product(s)?

First, some weekly reminders.

• Preorders happen a while before shipments start, so don’t forget that you’ve gotta let us know if you’ve moved since you placed your order! If you think we’ve got out-of-date information, please contact our support team ASAP ! I’m sure the person that moved in your old place would appreciate the gift, but that’s not what you’re payin’ for.

• The dates that you see in these emails are estimates for when your devices will ship . After shipping, our partners will work on getting your package to you. Please give about 4-14 business days for your new device(s) to complete their journey.

• Not in the contiguous US? If you’re in Hawaii, Alaska, or Puerto Rico, it could take up to 2-4 weeks to get your package to you.

• Wanna hang out with other Wyze fans? Our communities are a great place to see what’s possible with your Wyze gear (or if you want to stare longingly at photos of products you haven’t received yet). We love new faces, so feel free to join us!

Now to the good stuff! :man_dancing:

Quick summary.

Not interested in the nitty-gritty? Here’s a quick look at what’s new this week.

All Products

Lead times on receiving and processing imports that arrive via the ocean remain significantly higher than normal. Preorder shipping estimates may be volatile as we navigate through congestion at the ports.

Wyze Cordless Vacuum

• Accessories were planned to start shipping in September.

:point_right: I’m now able to project that accessories should start shipping by 9/20.
:point_right: Accessory orders that contain Battery Packs will start shipping later than others, stay tuned for updates.

Wyze Sense Climate Sensors

• Climate sensors were planned to start shipping in September.

:point_right: Shipping is, more specifically, planned to begin by 9/20.

Wyze Sense Leak Sensors

• Leak sensors were planned to start shipping in September.

:point_right: Shipping is, more specifically, planned to begin by 9/27.

Wyze Light Strip

• Were originally planned to start shipping sometime in September.

:point_right: Shipping is, more specifically, planned for late September.

All Preorder Products

Note: Preorder shipping estimates may fluctuate over the coming weeks.

The US is experiencing historic delays when importing shipments from the ocean.

More Information Regarding Ongoing Delays

The time it takes to receive and process imports that arrive via the ocean has increased dramatically and is now reaching historic highs. This unfortunately leads to instability in tons of US companies’ supply chains, including ours, and will cause our previously-estimated dates for preorder fulfillment to fluctuate.

Since this process is not controlled by Wyze or the partners that we work directly with, it’s super difficult for us to create accurate estimates until the inventory clears through the port. For now, our only option is to push estimates out a ways to hopefully leave enough time for the employees at the port to process our shipments, and in some cases where we really aren’t sure how long processing will take we may have to abstain from projecting a date for a short period of time. We’ll continue to track this and adjust as needed.

Please keep the hard-working folks at the seaports in your thoughts and bear with us – as always you can expect open and honest communication from me every week along the way. :blue_heart:

Wyze Night Light

Sold Out

17% of preorders have shipped.

Orders from May 25th
We’ll need to receive additional inventory to finish fulfillment of these preorders. See notes below.

Orders after May 25th
Estimates coming soon.

I’m looking forward to getting more specific with dates once we get through launch day preorders and our larger shipments start clearing the port. Thanks for your understanding and patience!

Notes for Wyze Night Light

Our second smaller round of Wyze Night Lights has finished shipping. The remaining (and majority of our) inventory is a bit behind and the seaport is heavily congested, so we are still likely to have a few weeks before we’re able to ship more. Thanks so much for your patience!

We’re still working through launch day preorders and we’ll need to receive additional shipments to have enough inventory to finish. The third round of Wyze Night Light inventory is projected to clear the port sometime in mid-September if current trends hold true.

Once we’re close to finishing launch day preorders I’ll be able to start projecting additional/more specific ship dates. Thank you for your patience!

Wyze Cordless Vacuum

Sold Out

14% of preorders have shipped.

Wyze Cordless Vacuum Hardware

Orders from June 1st

We’ll need to receive additional inventory to finish fulfillment of these preorders. See notes below.

Orders after June 1st
Estimates coming soon.
Wyze Cordless Vacuum Accessories

Foldable Vacuum Tubes, Mini Motorized Brush Tools, and HEPA Filters are expected to start shipping by 9/20 and will be sent out separately from vacuum hardware. Orders with Battery Packs will start shipping soon after.
I’m looking forward to getting more specific with dates once we get through launch day preorders and our larger shipments start clearing the port. Thanks for your understanding and patience!

Notes for Wyze Cordless Vacuum

We’re waiting on our fourth round of inventory to continue shipping Wyze Cordless Vacuum. We’re still facing large delays at the seaport, so we’re not able to project exactly when we will receive the next shipment - if I had to make an educated guess it’ll probably be between 1-2 more weeks. Thanks so much for your patience.

Wondering about your separate boxes with accessories? We’re still on for starting to ship these around 9/20. Thanks for your patience and we’re super sorry for the continued delays!

Wyze Sense Climate Sensors

Learn More

These haven’t started shipping yet.

Wyze Sense Climate Sensor preorders are set to start shipping by 9/20. I’ll have more specific dates for your order(s) once shipping has begun.

Notes for Wyze Sense Climate Sensors

In case you missed it, we launched our latest accessory for Wyze Home Monitoring: Wyze Sense Climate Sensors! With a range of 500 feet, powered by Wyze Sense Hub, these small but mighty sensors track temperature and humidity wherever they’re placed in your home. These are now available to preorder in a 3-pack here!

Shipping is planned to start by 9/20. Thanks for your patience! We should be able to get through all of these orders quite quickly once our inventory arrives.

Wyze Sense Leak Sensors and Probes

Learn More

Wyze Sense Leak Sensors and Probes of all quantities are set to start shipping by 9/27. I’ll have more specific dates for your order(s) once shipping has begun.

Notes for Wyze Sense Leak Sensors and Probes

Alongside the climate sensors above, we also announced another addition to the Wyze Home Monitoring lineup: Wyze Sense Leak Sensors and Probes! These can be placed in common areas under sinks or water heaters, but the ultra-thin probe is designed to catch leaks virtually anywhere in your home. It works with Wyze Sense Hub and Wyze Home Monitoring to notify you of leaks immediately via the Wyze app! Preorders are available here.

Shipping is planned to start by 9/27. Thanks for your patience! We should be able to get through all of these orders quite quickly once our inventory arrives.

Wyze Light Strip

Learn More

Wyze Light Strip is set to start shipping in late September. I’ll have more specific dates for your order(s) once shipping has begun.

Notes for Wyze Light Strip

Wyze Light Strip is a super-cool dimmable and trimmable LED light strip that sticks to almost anything and lights up your life with solid-color ambience that can even sync with music! We’ve still got some in stock, too. Click here to check it out!

Shipping is planned to start in late September.

Wyze Light Strip Pro

Learn More

Wyze Light Strip Pro is set to start shipping in October. I’ll have more specific dates for your order(s) once shipping has begun.

Notes for Wyze Light Strip Pro

Wyze Light Strip Pro is the bigger brother to the new Wyze Light Strip! It’s got all of the features of the standard light strip, but each section can light up individually with their own colors. This adds all sorts of cool lighting effects that you can learn more about here.

Shipping is planned to start in October.

Wyze Buds

Learn More

Wyze Buds are set to start shipping in mid-September . I’ll have more specific dates for your order(s) once shipping has begun.

Notes for Wyze Buds

Wyze Buds are finally here! Preorders started recently for these super-compact earbuds that trade the premium active noise cancelling and wireless charging features of Wyze Buds Pro out for longer battery life and a lower price. You can learn more about them here - we’re still taking orders!

Shipping is planned to start in mid-September. The first shipment should be large enough to fulfill all of our preorders, so these should get out to everyone very quickly.
Alright! That wraps up yet another weekly update. Thanks for reading through with me as always.

See you next week, besties! :wave:

– Jimmy from Wyze

7 Likes