Popup Ads in App Really?

Fair enough. Though before I let it drop, you can use the Alexa app for home control (and integration of multiple vendor devices) without having ANY smart speaker or listening devices at all. It might be worth it just to avoid switching between apps.

Big Tech will make no further advances into my living quarters… Lol they get enough on me just from my Android devices & browsing. Whatever actually remains of my privacy is worth far more than any minor conveniences. Beware of tech addiction, it’s one means of keeping folks hooked & data flow incoming.

And TBH, widening the scope of this, I have generally looked for a wyze solution the past few years in order to keep smart devices integrated and under a single app umbrella. Subplot to this thread is that even loyalty of unified convenience has it’s limits… Vis-a-vis excessive in-app advertising.

2 Likes

So obnoxious

4 Likes

:man_shrugging:t2::roll_eyes::poop::man_facepalming:t2::face_vomiting::face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

2 Likes

Hey, that’s the one I get! Got one just now.

FUNNY CRITICAL PRECIOUS SWEET

It’s animated! :film_projector:

1 Like

You’d think they’d be smart enough to maybe have these pop ups for a week and stop but to keep it going daily for weeks on end might annoy their customers but what do I know.

2 Likes

This was my suggestion above.

1 Like

I couldn’t agree more! Why keep pushing. I have 2 cameras and a watch. All the ads for cam plus are getting old. EVERY TIME I OPEN THE APP IT SHOWS UP! If i wanted to buy into it i would have already!

1 Like

Hey wyze, why don’t you do something in by about it. Your company is the only one that spams your customers to death. Trust me I will never upgrade or buy anything else from you. Every [mod edit] day with this [mod edit].

1 Like

You guys are beating a dead horse here, obviously ads are part of the daily life here at Wyze and probably will be in the future too. So if you’re unhappy just quit using Wyze products, if you like the cheap cameras and free monitoring however just suck it up and go on with your life. Compare Wyze prices to other security systems, but wait you’ve already done that and chose to be cheap, then live with it!.

1 Like

Wow, 4 years, welcome back @32wseccam !

1 Like

Thank you for your wyze insight.

1 Like

What’s it to you as long as it’s not your horse?

Have you actually followed this thread to understand that the persistent pop-ups aren’t supposed to be happening?

1 Like

You’re welcome

Yeah, i did, nevertheless i find constant whining irritating as i’ve done my time with kids already and expected to find some mature adults here in this forum. İnstead what i found is endless whining with some bad vocabulary. Nough said!

Hmmm, the topic is pretty clear so are you just strafing? Or did someone / something compel you to read this thread?

If not and you’ve nothing substantive to add, I’m gonna refer you to the pithiest post herein…

Took a long hiatus to come back and complain about the whiners. Very mature of you dad.

2 Likes

I wonder if that person’s surname is Quitchyerbitchin? :smile:

Whatever, paid 20 measly bucks for yer camera and you think you own Wyze… Get a reality check…Lol

You came into a random forum to with your high horse attitude. We are here to advise this company to fix an issue. You have no reason to be reading this thread. Are you really that bored. Quit wasting everyone’s time pops.

1 Like