Poll: What are you using Wyze Cam for?

I have a total of 5 cameras now ,4 of them will be used to Keep an eye on My pet ,Inside the house , Backyard, Driveway .

The 5th one will be used to monitor my wood stove while I am away ,Obviously The temperatures will be much different When the stove is not idle ,One of the Thermometers monitors my stove pipe temperature the other My stove top temperature , I have had these thermometers about 3 yrs now ,this going to be nice ,I will know exactly what the stove is doing while I am away.

The PanCam in the room will be able to observe the actual fire Through the glass door On the stove.

I’m using mine for critter watching too. I live in a heavily wooded area and I want to make sure the bears aren’t getting to close to the house when I’m not home. Plus, just the pure enjoyment of watching and learning about nature. :slight_smile:

It’s hard to find this thread Maybe you could make it a sticky or something so people can find it Anyway .

I was having some trouble with my well water pump So I Put a Cam Down in the basement So I can See The pressure gauge While I am upstairs running the water

Interior Homeland Security.

Patio mount for wildlife and the occasional bolide.

Basic home security. I had someone try to break into my home this fall (while I was home no less) and having the 2 cameras I did have up only caught me in the kitchen waiting for that mudroom door to open. I want to see all my property ( inside and out) as piece of mind and insurance should something happen and I regrettably have to defend myself or family. the officer ( from a different department than mine) that responded after the fact laughed that I had cams, but agreed seeing that footage, had the suspect come in the house and I had to pull the trigger, would have instantly cleared me of anything other than self defense. the best offense is a good defense. at some point in the future I could see Wyze making a body cam too :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’d like to use mine in the chick brooder box so I can keep an eye on their behaviour - letting me know if they’re too hot or too cold (and therefore if I have to go out there to make adjustments). Is anyone else using theirs to monitor their backyard chickens?

Im using my v2 to record my driveway, car onstreet and as an added bonus my buddies house across the street from me.

The other one i moved to look at whos at the front door as this last saturday someone rang our doorbell at 3am freaking out the wife, son and dog but saw nothing on the driveway cam.

Getting more for the pub shed, my moms front door so she doesnt have to get up and go downstairs to see whos at the door and another for the back yard.

Im trying to think of a way to attach one to my helmet so i can use it as my scooter cam!