Person Detection Update: A New Experiment for Premium Features

Here’s the link to a summary I posted

https://forums.wyze.com/t/alexa-person-detection-announcements-stopped-working-2/143260/6?u=alanizat

Cheers,

Alan Izat

| carverofchoice
December 2 |

• | - |

Customer:

Wasn’t there a temporary workaround for the Alexa PD issue, renaming the cameras and whatnot?

I haven’t heard of anyone confirming that fixing it. I know I posted a bunch of things I’d recommend to other people to try and see if it worked to fix it for them, but hadn’t read any responses from people if they got it to work, but you are much more up to date and familiar with all such things, always remembering and posting references to things others have posted about. You really are an awesome resource in these forums! If you think you heard of that being a possible solution, I will have to try it.

Moderator Note: Personal information has been manually removed from this post. Such information often gets included inadvertently in an email signature block when replying by email. The forum software attempts to automatically remove email signatures but it is not always successful. When replying to the forum by email, it is best to remove the signature block yourself before sending.

1 Like