Pepe' Le Pew & Friends

Aww. They probably got full on those marshmallows.

They never get full, if they show up the marshmallows are all eaten. I only give them 5 because there are usually 5 :raccoon: in the gang.

1 Like

I finally got a note to update the pro a little while ago, but didnā€™t do it. Do you know if it was fixed yet?

Supposed to be. Both mine updated fine.

1 Like

I updated mine but it went off line like it always does for some reason ? A power cycle fixed it and it is on line recording both continuous to the SD card and cloud event recordings. No further issues.
I guess my Pro does not like up dates because it never boots back up after I do them but a power cycle fixes it?

I guess Iā€™ll give it a try then.

I saw a small hole dug under my foundation which I thought those pesky red squirrels had dug. They have done it before and stash their nuts in the crawl space. I put a WCO to watch the hole and of course itā€™s a unwanted critter. Someone else knows it is there also.

3 Likes

Kitty snacks! :smiley:

1 Like

Hopefully one of the five freeloader cats that come by almost every night will get a ā€œRat Snackā€ :grin:

2 Likes

Not a cat person. Grew up with them in the house. Devilā€™s spawn. Can be petting them and all of a sudden you get scratched because they are evil.

Iā€™m not going to rely on the freeloading cats. I already got some almonds set in the trap waiting for Ratso to come for a snack. Maybe I can teach the raccoons to catch him. :laughing:

2 Likes

Gots me sum snax!

4 Likes

:worried:

Little guy probably lost his change and wanted some cookies. :yum:

4 Likes

Oh mannnnā€¦ machine ate my change again!! Lets see C2 $2.00ā€¦worse than those arcade hooks never get the animal! :slight_smile:

A living Daniel Boone coonskin hat!

1 Like

The Hot Dog man in Canada didnā€™t have a problem. He must have been one of the ā€œOnly Lucky Peopleā€. Nope ! Iā€™m not going to even try. :upside_down_face:

1 Like

The :raccoon: gang took the scenic route this morning. They are good climbers except the last one who came down in the corner of the fence backwards. He was clinging on to a metal garden fence post. :grin:

3 Likes

Goofy :raccoon: playing with its marshmallow and didnā€™t even get to eat it. :rofl: Camera lens is a little wet from two days of rain.

4 Likes

Hail hail the gangā€™s all here

6 Likes