No people or motion in events after app update

When I go to events my cams are defaulting to not showing people and motion at top of screen. All 12 are in a group and it never did this until the very last app update. Using 0-99 cam plus subscription. All cams are selected to show motion and people individually.

I am not using the new 3.0 app but on the older app if you tap on the Filter funnel looking icon and scroll up on the next page you can choose what your filters are. You have to slide it to the left to see all filters set on the events page.

I tried that and it does select what I want but when I close the app and reopen it defaults back to what I screenshot.

I was hoping selections would become default so I don’t have to keep selecting them. I must be missing something that I just can’t see yet.

I also have 12 cameras but they are not in a group and I am still using iOS app 2.50.9.1.
Someone that is using iOS app 3.0 and has cams in a group will probably have some other ideas or advise, Just need to shake them out of the trees. :deciduous_tree:

Been looking through app and have not found anything to make these changes I want to be default.

Same here: at first, after the update, only one camera would not show any events, Today all cameras, except one, recorded no events. I checked detection zone and continuous recording. It is first time since I own the many cameras for years that this happened. What seems to help is clicking and scrolling on previous days when motion worked, and it somehow reactivated the function.