My wyze app says power cycle

Help. I was out at the store and went into my wyze app and it says power cycle the camera. So i got home i unplugged it and plugged it back in still nothing. I reset the Wi-Fi and nothing. So I pressed the setup button underneathe and now its blinking yellow . idk what to do. Please help

1. Plug in your camera to a power source (such as an outlet or power bank) using the included USB cable and power adapter.
  2. When the yellow light starts flashing on the back of the camera, hold the Setup button on the bottom of the camera until you hear a beep and, “Ready to Connect.”

Try doing that again. If you have an SD card in it remove it until the camera is set up,

3 Likes

Thank you for that. So does this mean I have to setup like I did when I forst bought it?

for next time, if you have to power cycle. unplug then plug it back in and give it a couple of minutes to reboot. doing it this way when you enter the camera view ( if its fully rebooted) you wont have to push the power on button. it will just come on. if you go into the camera and the turn on button is there, it is still booting up, exit and give it just a bit more time.