Join Me in Thanking the Volunteer Moderators

Haha looks like a roller skate!

5 Likes

Thank you @peepeep

2 Likes

Adding my thanks too. :+1::+1:

5 Likes

Thanks to all of you. I am checking in more on here now than IG/FB.:raised_hands:

4 Likes

What ho, a greater-lesser peep! Also the inaugural winner of the Community Spotlight:

Hey @Demonfire :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I need a car like that for cover when I drive through good neighborhoods. :wink:

1 Like

Cheers @Loki :beers:

4 Likes

Hmm I prefer lesser demon. Get it? Just kidding. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

No kidding, here. Be serious. :wink:

1 Like

Thanks @peepeep. That helps make all of the hard work well worth it. While I don’t get paid monetarily, knowing I’ve helped people is all the payment I really need. :smiley:

@Loki paved the way and set the example.

6 Likes

Yup, some things are their own reward. Definitely agree, Loki’s a good’un.

3 Likes

Thank you all!!!

5 Likes

Hey Paolo! I’ve always liked that name - it’s got a little spring in it. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thanks @peepeep from Utah. :slight_smile: :man_dancing:

1 Like

Cheers! @themdg :sunny:

1 Like

It’s not only just the unpaid moderators, there are also some ordinary forum members with notable contributions to the Wyze brand. These Wyze users are contributing words-of-wisdom, software bug reports, product suggestions, “use cases”, help and advice to fellow users, free Wyze advertising to 1000’s of users on other internet forums, etcetera, etc.

I would guess that just my contributions have a total market value of 25K. I’m surprised that Wyze hasn’t shipped a complimentary Wyze Sense to my home address.

TBag
3 V2
3 V1

1 Like

About the best forum I’ve been associated with, although not many. Thanks to everyone who contributes a non renewable commodity… Their time… To make this information sharing place more informative.

3 Likes

Howzabout a timelapse of a helpful customer clacking away at a keyboard and monitor with delivery people in and out of frame and Wyze swag piling up around them? :wink:

Guess we’d have to cut to the monitor to indicate what the heck they were clacking at, eh?

Definitely a good vibe here, @copperavery , on top of the techspertise! :slight_smile:

Cheers!

Mavens!

@Bam
@Newshound
@cheaplikeafox
@kenner
@rbruceporter
@tomp
@StopICU33
@WyzeJasonJ
@thequietman44
@HDRock