I am about to give up on Wyze Home Monitoring and all the devices

Alright, let me provide you an update. I mentioned that I would do one total re-install, and it failed again. However, it shed a light on what was going on and I was able to fix it and get everything stable.

I kept getting the removal failed with my sensors. And I could not even remove my hub anymore. I uninstalled the Wyze app completely, reset my phone, and re-installed it. Nothing.

And then I checked my home monitoring once again. And decided on a whim to check the home/away settings. And when I got there, suddenly I get a ‘continue’ setup. This while initially the entire setup procedure was done. So something got reset there on Wyze’s or Noonlight’s side, but without actually ‘resetting’ our home monitoring.
So I canceled that setup. And suddenly I was able to remove all the sensors and the hub. Did another reset of the app (uninstall, re-install), and from there on I was able to set it up flawlessly.

So, if you get the sensor “remove failed” - check your home monitoring pages and check if it has been tagged as ‘in process’. It seems to be blocking your sensors to be released.