Fast forward on playback

Doesn’t look like it, kind of a show stopper for me. Not sure why they can’t launch an external player to view long video and choose playback speed. I don’t have 90 minutes to watch for something that wasn’t detected via motion.

2 Likes

You should hop over to the post below and vote for it. Be sure to click the VOTE button at the top:

We currently use a card reader and swap µSD cards while we view them on the Mac or PC. We use VLC a free video player and set the video playback in VLC to high speed to sift through the entire day’s or night’s video timeline. Until they add this feature to the WyzeCam and the App this may help. You can go through a whole day in a very short time with this method and multiple camera recordings. If you see something fly by that is of interest, simply pause the video and slow down the video playback speed, then resume high speed again. We prefer to view any incidents on the big wide screens on the Mac anyway so we can save it to HDD if necessary. Plus it makes it much easier to control the video and view it this way.

Hope this helps,

Thanx,

73’

Tuna.

1 Like

That would be a big help when trying to review alerts

You can skip to the next event on the SD card by tapping on the right arrow at the end of the timeline , the left arrow at the other end , left, will take you to the previous event

2 Likes

Thanks for the tip

1 Like

So last night some one opened the canopy to my truck, no damage there isn’t any thing in there. But I’m curious who and when it happened, it was between 12ish pm and 10am. So I have ten hours of recording to watch? Without fast forward how am I going to see who it was, watch 10 hours of video? The viewer really needs a fast forward button .

I would recommend checking out this topic. :slight_smile:

1 Like