Detection Zone Ignored or Inverted?

Backwards doesn’t work for me on my V3. Low number less/few events, 100 % sensitivity events for everything like clouds changing the light, slight movement of a tree branch, cat or raccoon walking across the street 30 feet away.

2 Likes

No. I have spent a career in IT. That isn’t a solution to your customer, to your client.

1 Like

I don’t work for Wyze. There are two ways to deal with problem hardware, software, etc. from Wyze: 1) Wait for Wyze to fix it. (Good luck.) 2) Follow the suggestions from other users that have found ways to make things work.

I’d suggest option 2 since Wyze usually doesn’t have a fix.

1 Like

I have exactly the same problem and its on ALL cameras: Doorbell, pan scan camera and V2 cameras.
I submitted a support request, provided the requested logs only to get unclear “answer”: the logs were sent to engineering. We are aware if the problem and wirkjng on it …we will notify you when it fixed ?!? The hell of an answer…

This was about over 2 months ago…I am impatienty waiting for the answer

1 Like

Ok, I understand that the higher the sensitivity for motion on the slide scale, the less false notifications are triggered. My question is why when I lower the sensitity on the sound slider, I can’t hear anything until I increase it towards the 100%, completely opposite to what is happening with the motion slider, or am I dreaming as it all seems to misleading in terms of wording “sensitivity”.