CMC Refund with Cam Plus Transition - 7/29/20

What a super mess.

2 Likes

Older customers won’t have to pay more until August 2021

You can change/mix in whatever combination you want… to you, Cam Plus ($$$), Person Detection (name your price).

I just switched a mess of stuff around earlier this evening. I had 5 on CMC, some on PD and some plain. I switched to 7 cams on CP and all the rest on PD. I’ll be paying for those 7 on CP. All PD cams will be free, although I plan on paying anyway.

3 Likes

Will we be notified automatically or do I sign up for the option to be notified of the early bird annual plans?
I’d love to take advantage of one :slight_smile:

Being charged but no services. I’m back to the 12 second clip and 5 minute cool off on all cams

1 Like

How about using the extra money you make on shipping charges and apply that to your costs ?

1 Like

Pretty sure they pay handling and shipping with that money.

I just got off the phone with CS. They have no idea how to fix this situation. So I’m either stuck paying for a service I’m not getting, cancelling out and starting over at 50 cents a cam more then yesterday’s email told me (I’m supposed to pay CMC price for 12 months) or just cancel out completely. I don’t like having to pay for a service that I don’t get but at the same time, I do want the clips to be longer than the 12 seconds and I don’t want the 5 minute cool down. I’m listed as Cam Plus member on the Android app but not getting those features. I’m sorry to be a squeaky wheel but this does involve my money. I also have no need for Person Detection and even after enabling the pilot PD last night, I’m not getting any PD at all. So can’t we just go back to what it was before? I’m tired of sending 4 or 5 tickets a day on these problems. I love the cams because the quality of the live is so good compared to other more expensive cams I’ve used but I really want the services I’m being charged for. :frowning:

4 Likes

What the heck? Can’t they just recreate your account from scratch, grant it appropriate features, and at worst case have you reinstall the cams under the new account?

Oh I didn’t think of asking them about that and obviously they haven’t either. And they’re supposed to be the geniuses

I don’t understand. @UserCustomerGwen I paid for 5 cams CMC on the 16th of July. I got an email yesterday stating that everything was transferred over to Cam Plus. Yet I have no option on my account from the website. It shows I’m a cam plus member on the android yet no option on the iphone. It looks like the only way to get the CMC is to subscribe as a new subscriber and pay the extra 40 to 50 cents per cam. I don’t get it. Am I missing something here? I’m not getting too much assistance from CS.

2 Likes

Ok I"m now getting help. Thanks so much. Just wanted to update you all.

2 Likes

I just ordered some outdoor cameras but it is showing I have placed three orders. I only ordered one start up outdoor camera and two extras. How do I find out what the other order is?

Yes I’m sure they do pay shipping with that money but I don’t think it costs 6.99 to ship 1 little camera and if you order another there goes another 6.99 shipping. Outrageous charges !!!

1 Like

Shipping is more than a stamp.

2 Likes

Thanks, Wyze, but 12-second clips and Person detection that was always great and served me well since November, 2018 is enough for me. I’ve had the new firmware for 24 hours, and my cameras have finally started working great again after the onset of terrible performance about a month ago - but one of the cameras apparently has CMC, Cam Plus or whatever you call it. I don’t want to sit through 3-minute videos to see what person appeared for 7 seconds to trigger the event, let alone pay extra for it. 24 hours of this is more than I want, even for free. Though there may be value for others, and I appreciate the free trial, I would like it discontinued on the one camera I have it. Please advise how I can accomplish this,
Jerry

In the app go to Account > Services > CAM Plus > Edit to turn it off per camera.

2 Likes

I do not see cam plus in the app in the services. All I see is person detection and the emergency 911 button if anyone could let me know when will the cam-plus be coming out.

P.S My app version is V2.12.30

For subscription management go to wyze.com services and log in
Wyze Cam Plus | Upgrade Wyze Cams & Activate Wyze Subscriber Discount Code

1 Like

This is very frustrating. They cancelled my CMC account TODAY, and now I can’t resubscribe to CMC with the $1.49 price. I’m getting [upset].

MOD NOTE: Post edited to conform to the Community Guidelines.