ActionTile/Smartthing Support!

+1 on Action Tiles. Thanks!

+1 smartthings

+1

Howdy ThatWyzeGuy!

This is Terry from Thingterfaces LP (co-founder / makers of ActionTiles) here.

Please let me know the best way to contact you or your designate; via Support@ActionTiles.com ; and I can give you an overview of the technical checklist or suggested directions that would help our Customers use Wyze Cams with our product.

ActionTiles is an excellent value - adds flexible easy control for SmartThings households for only $28.99 per Hub - currently unlimited “Things”, Tablets, dashboard Panels, and so on. So our Customers naturally have been seeking an “excellent value” camera as well. Wyze Cam is a great fit and we’re hoping to make it our #1 recommendation.

We’ll even give you a dedicated Category on our own Feedback Forum at ActionTiles Forum / AT Support & Ideas (if you’d like), so you can communicate directly with our Customers.

Thanks!
…Terry.

+1 SmartThings support!

+1 on integration with Smartthings & ActionTiles.

+1 SmartThings support! (Must have, this will be awesome)

+1 smartthings integration

+1 with Smartthings & ActionTiles.

+1

+1

+1

+1

I don’t care about Alexa , Smart things would be nice , I could use that

+100

If you use Tinycam you can add the feeds to your action tiles. You can also use Tinycam with Alexa to view the feeds on and Fire device (tablets, TV etc). Highly recommend using Tinycam.

1 Like

Yep, yep, yep.

+1

I will bump this one. Being able to switch my cameras on and off based on the mode of my smartthings would be HUGE!!! I would prefer it be Smartthings but heck, I would take something native to the Wyze app. Currently my answer is Wemo smart plugs. I have 5 cameras. At 40 bucks a pair (costco) that is 100 bucks in Wemo switches. So my 20 dollar camera with 6 dollar shipping, 15 dollar sd card and 20 dollar switch is not so cheap. about 65 bucks after taxes. Still way cheaper than my 3 nest cameras (used for outdoor as first line of defense) but not so far off either when features are considered.

The only issue using Tinycam and ActionTiles that I have seen is that the Wyze camera feeds tend to “freeze”, meaning they are not showing the live view feed. The only solution I have found is refreshing the Actiontiles page and they then begin to show the live feed again.

Does anyone else have this issue, and if so, did you find a more elegant solution?