2.20+ app Beta test 5/14/2021

@QiS The only other rules I have now since testing and removing everything else is a rule to turn off and on a group of interior cameras at specific times. This works as expected.

Once the house settles down and all the motion stops I will send the log, specific times, and devices to pinpoint.

Thank you

At 11:18 EST PM the Master Bathroom Sensor (v1 motion sensor connected to the HMS hub) detected motion and turned on the MB Lights Bulb Group (master bedroom closet, master bath shower, master bathroom toilet) log 256630

This is a rule that was deleted a number of weeks ago when added to the new rules engine test group… as you can see the only rules I have in the wyze app at this time are to trigger a group of interior cameras on and off

Thank you for looking into this

Hi @R.Good thank you for your feedback, we’ll look into it.

1 Like

You see this on your ghost rule issues?

1 Like

I didn’t thank you @Puck6T9 I will check to see if they are still happening firing.

Are yours?

1 Like

Looks like the ghost rules have subsided and have gone on to the light… since they never turn off on their own now🤣

Now I can remake them.

Thank you for the heads up @Puck6T9 and for getting them cleared @QiS

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.