Wyze Plug Beta Orders

I was able to complete a purchase via the website and Amazon Pay. Had to be patient, as the site was slow, and minimally responsive. The order did not appear to go through, but I received confirmation via the linked email account from Amazon and Wyze.

1 Like

Ticket 290577

1 Like

How many plugs come in an order for $14.99? Picture shows two but description says “plug” implying one.

A post was split to a new topic: Does Wyze Plug support 220V?

Through the Wyze App or through the website…nothing but trouble. Lame deployment and even worse support.

“Just keep jamming your credit card info in there…it may work!”

would not let me complete the order if i selected two… i really dont want to pay double shipping… can you add another one? or if i order a second set will you combine them and not charge for the second shipping?

Anybody else also having issues accessing the order history through the app? I keep getting an error saying “order data processing failed”…

Got my order in at 11:58 E.T. … happy fella right now.

1 Like

3 posts were merged into an existing topic: Does Wyze Plug support 220V?

Well that was disappointing. Invited to the pre-order and couldn’t place an order :confused:

Keep trying until they are sold out. I went through 5 cycles of trying to order before my order went through.

1 Like

Will the activation of one plug (via a switched outlet) be able to turn on another plug (always on outlet) and vice versa (deactivation via turning off switched outlet turn off another plug that’s always live)? This would enable the use case of one lamp (outlet) turning on (and off) another lamp.

I was able to get one into my shopping cart earlier today and finally it appears to have gone through PayPal from the app!

1 Like

Order confirmed…great work guys!

1 Like

@wally809, I shared your ticket number with the team.

@tatkinson83, you receive 2 plugs with one order.

@Simobou, the plugs will not support 220V. Thanks for asking!

@securitycamguy, we apologize. We were able to add a queue system for the website but had to pull the Wyze Plug from the app while we work on the order troubles through there.

@southern_gal, were you able to get your order through? I unfortunately cannot add an item to an order.

@ferbarcelona10, the order history is something that we’re working on and we apologize for the trouble. This will be a longer term fix than we initially expected.

@davearrrrr, we apologize for the trouble! Were you able to put your order in through the website later?

@josh.forest, looks like we would be able to do turn on/off actions through Shortcuts but it won’t do status checks to turn one on or off depending on the ongoing status of the other plug. Thanks for asking!

1 Like

@UserCustomerGwen thanks for the response

1 Like

You’re welcome! :slight_smile:

I just pre-ordered mine!
Jeff

1 Like

Thanks, Jeff! :smiley:

I just got my Pre-Order in… :grinning:

1 Like