V3 Starlight lens vs Eufy 2K resolution vs V2 - picture comparison side-by-side

I’m not familiar with disabling doze via ADB. However, is doze still an Android thing in A11?

And if I have to hook up my phone to my PC and execute an ADB command after every phone reboot, that is a huge pita. I don’t find that an acceptable solution.

I am also using the Beta Version of he App. It does hide it for me. I have a Pixel 5, wonder if that is the difference.

Agree 100% on it not being a solution. Yes, it is still an issue in A11. There is an App called Tasker which claims to be able to run ADB commands natively. They have not released the version yet, but they do have a beta release. I personally have not tried it yet, waiting for the production release.

Android will need to come up with a solution to simply turn it off if you want to. In addition, Wyze needs to adjust the notification process for this, there is a lot of documentation on this. I find it interesting that Even Google apps have issues with this. There are some apps which are not affected by the Doze Mode, different developers I guess. :slight_smile: