Unknown voice from camera

Hi, thanks for reporting your issue. I checked your ticket. Given the info you provided, we checked that only one phone (it should be your phone) used Wyze app on your account. It is unlikely that another person hacked into your Wyze account. The best way is to check camera log but it was not included in the ticket. A camera usually stores 1-2 days of logs on itself (assuming no reboot in between). I think it is too late to get useful info from your cameras. We have a few logs that may be useful. We are checking now and will respond to you soon.

I understand you don’t have any useful event video for it. Do you happen to have SD cards installed in each of your camera? If yes, we can check if there is any sound from the specific day. That will be the best proof for the issue. If not, I suggest you get a SD card for each of your camera so you can check the footage+sound if it happens next time.

If it happens next time, please take out an SD card and insert into the camera. You should hear two chime sound and there should be a log_XXXXXXXX.txt on the card. Please collect log soon after the incident and send the log file to us. We can take a look.

5 Likes