The first batch of Wyze Floor Lamps is on its way! - 5/12/21

Currently we will not be able to combine multiple units of Wyze Floor Lamp together when sending them to the customers, Grouping units together does not necessarily decrease the shipping cost but may increase the shipping cost because the shipping cost is based on dimensional volume/weight.

1 Like

Thanks for updating us! Can’t wait to get mine :grinning:

1 Like

I’m really looking forward to these lamps. I am an avid LEGO builder and good lighting is a requirement for my old eyes. I bought 2 so I could have good light coming from two different directions. I seriously can’t wait to donate my old LED lamp to Goodwill for what I expect will be far superior lamps! Thanks for the update, Amanda!

2 Likes

these are going to be exquisite for that!

Love it. Ready for mine.

1 Like

They aren’t on their way to us. They are on the way to Wyze, who will then send them on. Still more waiting.

1 Like

Hi,
Could you post an update? I ordered my 4 on the 17th and have not received shipping notification yet.

Thanks,
Sean

Week of 6/2/2021!

These haven’t started shipping yet.

Wyze Floor Lamp orders are set to start shipping in June. there will be more specific dates for your order(s) once shipping has begun.

Wyze sent an announcement about this new standard that Apple, Google, etc are oart of. In the article, they provided a link to the document and when you scroll down to all parties involved, Wyze was their. They have not selected a product yet. Wyze is listed as a
Participant:

Here is the link to the site: Our Members | Promoters | Participants | Adopters - CSA-IOT expand the participant list

Here is Wyze’s announcement: Apple, Amazon and Google Smart Home Alliance Announces New 'Matter' Connectivity Standard

2 Likes

My point exactly. Better phrased perhaps. :grin:

Well it’s now June 18th, so have the lamps shipped yet. And by “shipped” I mean shipped to peoples addresses, not to Wyze.

We will be sending out the units right away as soon as they clear off from the port There is some major congestion at Los Angeles port recently, and we are working hard on to get them out and ship to our valued customers. :relaxed:

FLOOR LAMP, FLOOR LAMP!
There definitely is a shortage of workers at ports, warehouses and otr drivers.
Looking forward to getting mine. Can’t wait to set it up at my desk.
Thanks for keeping us posted.

1 Like

still waiting on the lamp.
Order Date: April 17, 2021

These haven’t started shipping yet.

Wyze Floor Lamp should start shipping by 6/25.

5 Likes

Hi @WyzeAmanda, might I suggest removing the asterisk off the date on the page linked below and just say early July to more appropriately set expectations?
https://support.wyze.com/hc/en-us/articles/360051506232-When-will-my-preordered-product-ship-

Also, since that shipping timeline differs from what we saw when we purchased, would it be prudent to send out an email to purchasers of the lamp?

1 Like

Any possibility for firm dates these will ship? I don’t even mind if it was in mid July. I just feel kinda duped at this point.

I also ordered the new vacuum. Since it isn’t selling well, will this affect the shipping?

There will be more specific dates for your order(s) once shipping has begun.

1 Like

Thank you very much for your feedback, I will discuss with the team.

Thanks Amanda! Side note, I’m a UXR and used to be a PM (and a couple other things), would be glad to be on any applicable user panel, concept testing or beta testing y’all have.

1 Like