Outdoor cam base station to support all Wyze products

Looking for exactly the same thing.
Cant find a way to oficially buy a new base station (to replace my actual one which failed me horribly after firmware update)

For some bizzare reason they will not sell the base station alone. So if a base station goes down, for example your dog eats it, you have to buy a new camera. Doesn’t make a lot of sense.

With compliments

A. J. Moon
Barrister-at-law
[Mod Edit]

Moderator Note: Personal information has been manually removed from this post. Such information often gets included inadvertently in an email signature block when replying by email. The forum software attempts to automatically remove email signatures but it is not always successful. When replying to the forum by email, it is best to remove the signature block yourself before sending.

SELL THE BASE STATION INDIVIDUALLY!!! There are many reasons to do this. The largest of which is that the range for a single base station isn’t large enough for the 4 outdoor cameras to all use the same one.

1 Like

Well said. Not selling them separately seems most odd. Get a grip WYZE.

This should be a top priority for Wyze, or at least make a separate base to replace the outdoor cam base that also supports the other devices, i’d buy it instantly