Zone Control - Allow sensors to be separated into multiple zones

An additional use for this feature:

As you all know, the HMS Hub is FAR too simple minded to be able to handle Zone control. There are times when I would like to be able, without toggling sensors or rules, to arm the system Home, have my perimeter sensors on duty, but have some of my off duty internal sensors in other ‘zones’ to notify me but not trip an alarm. When I disarm, no notifications; Armed Away: on duty so alarm trips and notifies anyway.

Being able to use these notification changes as an action from an alarm state trigger would allow for self monitored internal zones while having a professionally monitored perimeter zone.

But… and there is always a but… None of this discussion matters as it pertains to being able to action sensors from an HMS state change trigger.

The root of the issue is Wyze has completely quarantined the HMS hub from the rest of its ecosystem. The hub cannot be used as a trigger or an action. It is isolated from any smart home automation.

The hub cannot trigger cams, cam sirens, lights, plugs, Alexa and Home are persona non grata.

Until Wyze explains why the Hub hardware or software is incapable of playing with the rest of the IoT, we are simply left guessing. We already know that the hub hardware is incapable of a louder siren (per Wyze statement) as it was 6 months ago… Wait… Same hardware but now incapable of what it was before… #headscratcher.

[Mod Note]: Your post was moved to this #wishlist topic for better visibility and consistency in grouping similar requests.