Wyzecam Firmware to help with Nest Hub Streaming - But now it no longer works at all

So I was excitedly reading the latest firmware update notes and installed it on all 6 cameras I own… only to get “Sorry, the stream is currently unavailable from the Garage cam.”

I wanted to ask here if anyone had this issue are well, and if so them what was done to resolve it?

Not sure if this will help your situation or not, but open your Google Home app, tap on the upper left + sign, tap on set up device. tap on works with google, , in your linked items tap on Wyze Home and then unlink account, then tap on the top right magnifying glass and search for Wyze. Once there, log back into your Wyze account. Might want to reboot your phone after that. That’s all I did and everything works pretty smoothly.

Hi Matthew, please make sure you post what version of the app and firmware you are referring to. This is so that looking months down the road anyone reviewing this topic will know whether or not it applies to them, or not. :slight_smile:

In order for the community, and Wyze, to assist you better, please always provide all of the following.

• Phone/tablet type and OS version on phone/tablet
  • Wyze app version (instructions here)
  • Firmware version installed on Wyze device ( Device settings (gear icon top-right) → Device Info → Installed firmware version)

This is needed because “latest” and “up to date” are subjective to when a post is added to the forum. (It is also important to distinguish whether an issue is actually with a beta version, as opposed to a public release.)

3 Likes