Wyzecam 2 Firmware Update Questions

I have an old wyzecam 2 camera that is in another location. I am the account holder but it is shared with 2 other users in that location. I noticed recently there is no events found in the events tab. Do I have the people in the other location to unplug the wyzecam 2 from the outlet and then plug it back in? Or is this a wyzecam issue where it resolves itself? We all use iphones.

The other thing is it’s been a while since I updated the firmware for that wyzecam. I also am not in that location but somewhere else. It shows the latest version as 4.9.9.2351 and current version of 4.9.9.1851 for that camera. There is option for me to click on update. Do I just click update and that’s it? But when I do this, I have to make sure the people in the other location where that wyzecam is at do not unplug it from the wall right?

So after clicking update, that camera will turn on and off and then update? Note I am not in that location but I want to make sure the people in the other location doesn’t do anything right?

System outage. Massively documented here on the forum today. DO NOT reboot the camera. Just wait a while…

1 Like