Wyze Updates

I have 4 cams total
3-cam pan current version 4.10.8.1002 -----these show an image

1-Cam v3 current version 4.36.9.139-------this one works.

I am using it on an iPhone 13 max with the latest update

In the app store, it only gives me the option to open.

I restarted the phone already also.

If you go to the app store, do search, WYZE do you see the app? Mine is already updated because it was in the pending list of updates on my iPhone. On my iPad if the app is not on the list up pending update, I go to search>WYZE> Tap on the WYZE Green Logo box not open and it will show a box to the right that says update. My iPad is also updated so I can’t send a shot of the update box.

Do not see an update button.

Did you tap on the WYZE Green Box? What version app is on your device now?

2.34.0 (15) is the newest version. Did you look on your device WYZE app>account>about to see what version you have?

Jeeeeezzzzzzz! :astonished: :astonished: Your device is already updated to the latest, newest app.

1 Like

Any more suggestions?

No because I am totally confused :face_with_hand_over_mouth:
I thought the issue was that you could not get the latest iOS app, but the screenshot you posted shows that you have the new app already installed 2.34.0 (15), there is no other newer app, unless you are playing with Beta, so what am I missing or not understanding?
Your screenshot:

iOS app.

2 Likes

Ok, three out of my four csmeras are not working properly. Three cameras won’t playback motion recordings it only gives a screenshot. The original problem I had for a few weeks now.

Are you talking about playback of recordings from the SD card in the 3 cameras or only having a picture instead of a video on the events page of the app.? There are many other post about that issue on this forum. If you do not have Cam Plus Lite or Cam Plus you will not get any video recordings on the events page of the app but you should be able to play back videos from the camera’s SD cards if you have the record function turned on. I do not have that problem, I have four of the battery powered WCO version 1 with Cam Plus Lite for $0.00 and I get 12 second videos on those in addition to recording longer videos the the SD in the cameras with scheduled recording. I also have the paid version of Cam Plus on three V3 cameras and they all are recording both event videos to the WYZE server as well as recording continuous recording to 128GB SD cards in the cameras which I can playback.

1 Like

When you say you are only seeing a snapshot instead of a video, does it have a little square icon in the bottom right corner of the thumbnail on the events page, or is there a green bubble with a ? in it when you try to view the event.

Only have a picture instead of a video on the events page of the app and I do have Cam Plus Lite.

On your WYZE app go to account >>> services >>>> does it show your cameras on Cam Plus Lite like this?

If your cameras are listed and still do not record videos I would go on to the WYZE Web site, go to your account, delete the cam plus lite then add it again. Best I can think of because there is no way to delete just one cam from CP Lite you have to delete the entire CP Lite then sign up for it again then add the cams.

Or try this:

3 Likes

I just did everything you said and will let you know if that worked.

1 Like

THANK YOU …it worked.

I just did everything you said and will let you know if that worked.

3 Likes

Good :upside_down_face:

1 Like

Is this going to be an annual problem…

This has to be something highly specific as I’ve not ever seen an issue here as far as I can remember.

Not even seeing an issue at all right now (today, last week, all this month, all last month, etc. aka no issue seen at all anytime) with no cam sub (not even lite) and Android 13 and the latest released app version.

Playback even just worked for me from the Wyze app directly on Windows 11 that I just tested as possible use of the app an hour or so ago.

If I were to take a stab at guessing what it is here then I’d say its probably something they have tied into the use here that not everyone has in use. Whatever that may be and that they tend to see issues with for whatever reason. And that you have in use.