Wyze Sense Contact Sensor Always Open

I couldn’t agree more. After over a week of no response from my support ticket, Wyze sent me a new box with a new bridge, two door sensors and a motion sensor - their starter kit. I attached the new bridge and paired two door sensors. Instead of getting 5 blinking red lights I got 3. They paired correctly. I tried opening the door then closing and it worked in that I got notifications and the app showed the correct status. An hour later I open the door, then close it and the app shows the sensor open. I open the door and nothing, no notification. I close the door and get a notification that the door is open and the app says the door is closed. Folks these sensors are buggy as hell. I’ve asked Wyze for a fix or refund. What they should have done is to replace my entire order (cam, starter kit and extra box of sensor) and followed up with a call. I’ve spent at least 3 to 4 hours trying everything under the sun. Wyze is starting to remind me of a company called DJI. The point is, if you can’t 100% on your home security door sensors, then what’s the point?

Let’s see how long they take to get back to me regarding my request for a refund or to get me a product that works.

I feel like a guinea pig for their products. Not cool.

2 Likes