Wyze Robot Vacuum - The upcoming Multi-floor Mapping update is even better!

Done

When will multi-floor mapping be out of beta?

2 Likes

Second floor mapping works great. I am unable to remove the charging station on that second floor though like the original video shows.
WRV firmware 1.6.173
WyzeBeta app version 2.26.16

log id 351153

Any thoughts?

I am not seeing the remove charging station feature either, Did you figure out this problem yet?

Any update about multi floor plan? Iā€™m not a beta tester, just purchased a robot and realized it is not able to map 2 floors.

Would also like an update on the progress of this feature so I can make holiday purchasing decisions.

I downloaded the last beta firmware and the multiple floors are working fine.

1 Like

Yes, but you have to move the charger to the different mapping. In the video it shows you can remove the charge station on that floor and there is no option for that at this time.

1 Like

Glad to hear Iā€™m not the only one missing the ā€œremove chargerā€ feature from the floor.

The charging station location setting is still in development. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

The charging station location setting is still in development. The current beta does not have that option.

2 Likes

The multi-floor mapping feature is only in beta right now, we are still fine-tuning the firmware make sure there is no other critical bugs

3 Likes

The charging station location setting is still in development. The current beta does not have that option.

2 Likes

Thanks for the update, and great work on this firmware!

I moved my charger to each floor when I mapped the floor but havenā€™t bothered moving the charger again after the floor was mapped. I just put the vacuum down where the charger was initially, and it works fine. (It wanders around a bit at the end looking for the charger and then gives up in a random spot, so itā€™s certainly not ideal, but it still gets the job done for me.)

Iā€™m on the phone with customer service now asking about it!

I didnā€™t know it would still work without the base. I tried it and just stopped it once it was done. Thanks for the info

1 Like

Why hasnā€™t it came out yet? This is a must feature!

5 Likes

+1

Yes!!! We really need this! I have been looking at the current ones in the market, example Narwal and I love the self cleaning pad option if that helps with the drawing board.