Wyze Robot Vacuum Firmware Beta Test 3/1/2022

I am a beta tester of the original hardware before it was released. My vac is currently at 1.6.173. That (beta) version of the firmware supports multi-floor AND spot cleaning and has been working well for me since it was released. I did nothing special to get to that release except accept it when it was offered. I know this doesn’t help those who don’t have it, but it does work and hopefully they will soon figure out how to merge the branches and distribute it to you.

5 Likes

I have been stuck at 1.6.126 beta firmware. It is disappointing to not get any useful updates, especially after seeing them sold at Walmart.

1 Like

Any update to these beta firmware releases for multi-floor mapping? Just received a replacement vac and it’s stuck on 1.6.113, previous vac I had installed the beta 1.6.173 and it worked great with this feature until it eventually malfunctioned and stopped working properly. Really need the multi-floor feature for my house with 3 levels. Any help appreciated!

1 Like

I think they lost with this product or just don’t care. There haven’t been an update for almost a year, a bunch of excuses and not much happening. I guess if you want multi floor go buy any of their competitors which have this option even on their basic models. They are good in cam market, and they should stay in that lane
@UserCustomerGwen @WyzeAndy @WyzeDesmond @WyzeHongfei

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.