Wyze Robot - Always in CLEANING

Same as everyone else here. Mine failed during first clean and stuck at 52% battery. The app has the endless loop of cleaning mode. I put in support ticket and waiting for response.

I am having a similar issue, but mine is stuck on “Cleaning completed. Returning to charge.” Mine happened when I was rearranging a room and used the vacuum to clean a couple of small areas where furniture was. Then manually returned it to the base station. The following day I went to have it clean the whole house when i saw it still said cleaning completed. Tried resetting the WiFi, clearing app cache, readding the vacuum. All with no luck, currently I am leaving the vacuum away from the base station paused to see if letting the battery dying on the vacuum to see if that does anything.

Same issue here. I’ve updated to the latest version of the app released 1/16/21 and that did not fix the problem.

Ok, so it sounds to me that you have to join the beta and get the new firmware and app to potentially solve this problem right now.

Not sure how long it will be before those changes go live for everyone.

How / where do you join beta?

The new app nor new firmware will fix the issue. It’s a problem in the Wyze cloud and Wyze has to fix the accounts. Mine is working again without any changes in the app or firmware.

If that were true mine would have been fixed, too, without my having to do anything. However, nothing worked until I manually took action and the issue was resolved immediately after the final step.

It is possible that there are different types of issues that manifest with the same general symptoms. Perhaps waiting will work for some people, but clearly not all.

Mine seems to have been fixed and I did nothing. But my app and firmware each are current.

Is it 1.6.75 (as of this writing)?

Yes

Not if you’re on the beta.

1.6.95 is latest firmware as of now, 2.17.11 for the app (on iOS).

Mine seems to be fixed as well. Hoping it stays that way!

My vacuum app is frozen on cleaning status for the last 16 hours. Tried everything possible to fix, reset, uninstall/install, beta app, etc… Nothing works. Sure wish there was a button in the app to reset the cloud status or reset whatever it takes to unfreeze the app status… :frowning:

When stuck in the cleaning mode, what are the status lights doing? Are they solid white still or indicating offline?

https://wyzelabs.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/360051952472-Understanding-your-Wyze-Robot-Vacuum-Status-Light

Solid white

Mine was solid white when not on the charger and pulsing yellow when charging.

The vacuum seemed to be fine, it was only the activity and charging display and the command buttons that were affected.

Solid white

That is weird. It acts like it isn’t connected to the server but it sounds like the WRV and app both think it is. I know when mine is in the middle of a FW update the app will tell me it’s not connected to the server and the lights are pulsing white.

I tried your instructions without the beta but I still can’t get past the issue. Next I joined the beta and got the firmware, still no luck.

Does anyone know if there is a factory reset on the hardware? Also a second option I would love is to have Wyze remove my profile, data from the cloud as it feels like something is hung between the hardware & the cloud given everything I’ve tried to reset this device.