Wyze Lanps

When will the WYZE Lamp be available to purchase. I signed up early , months ago and am scared I will miss the first sale of this lamp with my wife needs desperately.

The pre sale is over, and due to lack of interest it will not be a future product offering.

Really. That’s a shame. Still waiting for mine to come in, but was thinking about getting a few others after mine came in and I did my testing.

Yeah I saw it mentioned somewhere. They ended the pre sale before all units were sold because of poor interest.

I missed ordering one (had been waiting on payday) before they ended the pre sale.

This really sucks. If you are going to pre offer an item, as a company you should have done your research and had an idea of the interest in your product.
I have three floor lamps that I had planed to replace with there WYZE lamps. One at a time. I like most people who hate overhead lighting prefer table lamps. This new WYZE was going to offer a product in between the two and I was really looking forward to testing these babies out. I needed three total.
Bad management bt WYZE to offer this and then say sorry this new item might not perform as we anticipated but without giving it a chance on.
[Mod Edit]

Moderator Note: Personal information has been manually removed from this post. Such information often gets included inadvertently in an email signature block when replying by email. The forum software attempts to automatically remove email signatures but it is not always successful. When replying to the forum by email, it is best to remove the signature block yourself before sending.

Wyze uses pre orders to guage interest in future products, much like how Kickstarter works. If I’m not mistaken, that’s how Wyze got their start. If they reach their pre sale goal, then the product is launched. In Wyze case, they are making the lamps that were pre ordered, but they didn’t even sell their goal.

There has been some discussion between users about his, but nothing has been officially announced. According to the product manager, all units sold out. There may have been a bug with the site.

1 Like

I had signed up fpr the pre-order and have heard nothing until I see there not going to ship. I have seen everything from WYZE didn’t even sell their goal to they will have lights, the original message but there may have been a bug in the site.
What is going on…Im I going to get my light.
[Mod Edit]

Moderator Note: Personal information has been manually removed from this post. Such information often gets included inadvertently in an email signature block when replying by email. The forum software attempts to automatically remove email signatures but it is not always successful. When replying to the forum by email, it is best to remove the signature block yourself before sending.

Where was this information given? Who gave it? It’s best to check that any information not given by Wyze is true.
As I mentioned above the current information from Wyze is that all preorders will ship.

1 Like

I got a shipping update that they are going to be sent out next month. I am not sure where you are getting your info but it is all pretty incorrect. They sold out of the pre-orders. Basically it is the opposite of everything you are saying.

What does “Im I going to get my light” mean?

Also if you are replying from email, please remove your signature.

Wyze Floor Lamp

130x130
Sold Out

These haven’t started shipping yet.

Wyze Floor Lamp should start shipping by 6/25.

I’ll have more specific dates for your order(s) once shipping has begun.

Notes for Wyze Floor Lamp

As Jimmy shared last week, the first batch of Wyze Floor Lamps has seen some tricky delays at the port. We still believe we can start shipping by 6/25 but if anything else comes up, we’ll be sure to let you know!

2 Likes

I just got my tracking number about 15 minutes ago. Can’t wait to get it in the next few days

So did I, they are now shipping

I’m still waiting on my tracking but I suspect it will be soon.

I just received mine this morning. The projector is a cardboard cutout you have to assemble. It was pretty easy. It comes with 3 projections. A happy birthday, a #love, and one that is just a black bar.
I didn’t order for those so I’ll probably never use them. But all in all the lamp seems very nice. I got it for the elderly relatives I take care of they already love it and the remote is so easy for them to use.
If you use multiple devices with your wyze account like me. I setup with my iPhone and the lamp showed up and synced in my iPad app automatically but it didn’t automatically in my android app.

It’s been confirmed! As of right now, the floor lamps will be available soon!

Can we get a timeframe by when the Wyze lamps will be available on sale?

Welcome @san1754!
I don’t work for Wyze, I’m just a user. No date has been announced yet.

Sorry! My question was directed to @AmandaM

We are looking at mid-September for General Access for Wyze Floor Lamp! :blush:

5 Likes