Wyze Chime ability to ring remotely at different location (WiFi/Internet Chime)

I just saw your announcement about the standalone Wyze chime. As I understand it this allows you to have multiple chimes so you can hear your doorbell in different areas of your house.

I have another thought on how to use this. I would like this remote chime to work across the internet.

I have a second house. (Note: The national association of home builders estimates there are 7.4 million second homes in the US: Nation’s Stock of Second Homes | Eye On Housing ). I would like to be able to hear a chime in my primary home when someone rings the doorbell in my second home and vice versa. I imagine that there are some business situations where a remote chime would also be useful.

It might also be useful to ring a remote chime in response to the wyze monitoring system.

[Mod Note]: Title Edited to Enhance Search Clarity.

this would be nice but not sure it would be possible sine the chime is connected/paired directly with the doorbell.

Right, it’s not possible now. That is why its a feature request for the development team.

the chime has to be paired to something, I doubt it will ever be possible to work standalone, I don’t think it has a wifi chip, probably would require a new upgraded device.

I think I did see that it might be possible to be paired to HMS in the future.

edit…

Doorbell Cam Chime connect with WiFi

The chime to video doorbell range is relatively small.

It would be helpful to have a WiFi connected Chime to be installed upstairs or in offices. The current range is limited, WiFi or other extended connection would be valuable.