Wyze Cam v4 Ideas

All V3 cam settings not working correctly

I have 2 new v3 cameras. I keep getting event notifications every minute from both cameras every time a car passes on the street in the front of my house. I have tried every possible setting to stop getting moving vehicle notifications. I have unchecked all vehicle settings. Unchecked all motion settings. Blocked out street in detection zone. Nothing has worked. How can I accept the cam trial offer when nothing is working properly. Also other issues I am constantly having is a failure to upload event to cloud. This is happening on both new cameras. I have an older v3 camera without cam plus and have no issues with uploading to cloud.

My wish is that Wyze gets wise and fixes these issues. My wish is that Wyze uses infrared instead of pixelation on their cameras. I want the cam to sense body heat just like my security light works. All I want to do is detect people/ intruder on my property. I don’t need to detect cars passing on the street. I will not spend a penny on cam plus if these issues are corrected. You need to work on existing quality issues b4 coming up with new products. Thank You for your attention to this matter